|« Previous Month||May||Next Month »|
Midem and SXSW Briefing
04.00PM - 07:00PM | Free
Floor 5 Meeting Room at Hamilton House
Ahead of international trade missions to both Midem and SXSW 2011, UKTI will host a series of briefing meetings across the UK, including Bristol in association with the Bristol Music Foundation.
This meeting is designed for music industry professionals interested in taking their business/music to a broader international market. The meeting will outline what it is that these conferences have to offer, and how to apply and make the most of you international business trip.
The briefing session will consist of:
- 1 hour covering Midem including the showcase opportunities available and how to access them
- 2 hours covering SXSW and everything that the conference and festival offers, including a brief insight into the Film and Interactive elements.
The session will include presentations by Javier Lopez (Midem), Una Johnston (SXSW) and Phil Patterson (UKTI) with plenty of time for Q & As.
More information will follow nearer the date.
If you are unable to attend this date in Bristol, briefing meetings will also be held in the following locations:
Tuesday August 31st
- Liverpool / North West briefing – 12.00 – 15.00hrs
- Glasgow – 19.30 – 22.30hrs
Wednesday 1st September
- Newcastle – 12.30 – 15.30hrs
- Leeds – 19.30 – 22.30hrs
Thursday 2nd September
- London – 11.30 – 13.00hrs – Midem
- London – 14.00 – 16.00hrs – SXSW
Friday 3rd September
Cardiff – 11.30 – 14.30hrs
If you are interested in attending please email events[at]bristolmusicfoundation.com.
04.00PM - 07:00PM |
We are on Facebook. Click here to view our profile, and you can like us by clicking the button above
You can add your own profile to this site, for free! Simply click on the ‘join now’ button below…
Become a member now and get connected, get supported, get noticed… !
If you would prefer to only signup for the newsletter click here